http://kathys-lifesong.blogspot.com/

About Me

My photo
Daughter of God, wife, mother, grandmother, friend, daughter, sister, aunt. Always desiring to be better at all these.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Connection

I am really needing to connect with friends and family today--but face-to-face, not just in print. There are so many things going on with many of them right now and it is hard to read behind the electronic messages and get to the hearts to know how they are really doing. I wonder if we are becoming more and more disconnected from each other even though we see the words. I would rather have one good long talk than a thousand little surface snippets here. I do read the snippets to get a feel for what they are doing at different times of the day and try to picture them in their activities. So, for now this will have to do. Better something than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment